Präsentieren auf Englisch
Effective Presentations in English
How to better present research results. Theoretical and practical training.
Ziel / Objectives
- improve participants’ spoken communication in English
- increase confidence and fluency in the productive use of English in professional contexts
- get practice in the performance of presentations
- improve participants’ overall ability to give formal talks, to deal with question and answer sessions, to participate in formal meetings, etc.
- work on common and individual vocabulary and pronunciation problems
A variety of methods will be used, including audio and written presentation of new language, small-group practice, whole-group simulations, peer evaluation and written correction. Participants should bring with them a talk or a presentation that they want to work on and perfect.
Zielgruppe / Target group
For researchers wishing to improve their presentations skills. It is primarily designed for non-native speakers of English who have identified a need to practice and enhance their spoken performance in English.
Voraussetzungen / Requirements
Course participants must bring along a presentation to work on.
Daten / Dates
The next course will be organized on appropriate demand and announced here
Kosten / Fees
USZ staff/ Collaboration partner: CHF 500
Others: CHF 1'000
Anmeldung / Registration
No reimbursment for cancellations less than 2 weeks before start.
Contact and further information
Silke Ludwig, MSc;
email@example.com, Tel. +41 44 634 55 10